With over 60 years of experience, JE Pistons is the leader in high performance forged pistons. We've built a reputation that the competition can only follow. JE has a history of manufacturing the highest quality pistons and components that professional engine builders, race teams, and high-performance enthusiasts trust and rely on.
The top engine builders in NASCAR, ALMS, NHRA, AMA Supercross and others choose JE Pistons over any other brand. For over 60 years, JE's position at the forefront of performance piston manufacturing has been a result of continuous research and development of unique materials, piston designs and technologies. Utilizing State-Of-The-Art CNC machines for manufacturing along with purpose-designed forgings, JE is able to maintain exacting specifications on each and every piston and hold tolerances to millionths of an inch.
JE-Pistons 312423 8.3:1 Comp. Ratio. Standard Bore. R53 2002 - 2006. (77.0 Standard Sizing).
JE-Pistons 8.3:1 Comp. Ratio. R53 2002 - 2006. Oversize 0.25 Bore: (77.25).
JE-Pistons 8.3:1 Comp. Ratio. R53 2002 - 2006. Oversize 0.50 Bore: (77.50).
|Part #||Bore||Oversize||Stroke |
|Head CC's||C/R With .040||Dome CC's||Gram||Footnote||Skirt||Included |
- Dome/Dish requires no deburring or preparation
- 2618 T6 high tensile forged aluminium
- JE designs are specifically engineered for extreme applications up to, and including, professional competition. In this environment, the higher compression ratios, highest boost or heavy nitrous usage necessitate the higher tensile strength 2618 aluminium alloy.
- Dome and dishes feature smooth flowing radii for excellent flame travel.
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.8 or 1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm ring widths.
- .827 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
- Pin fitting and wire locks included
- Rings Included
Note: Please allow upto 2 weeks for delivery