KW Variant 2 Inox Coilovers - for the MINI (R50, R52, R53) & Cabrio 04/02 to 11/06
The KW Variant 2 Coilover Kit is designed for fast road & sports use. Each unit has individually adjustable rebound damping levels, so this Variant 2 Kit is the ideal system for the experienced driver who wants not only to determine the individual lowering of their vehicle but also adjust the damper setting to fine-tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behaviour of the vehicle, adapting it to your own driving preferences. The strut housing is made of Stainless Steel. Each unit is individually height-adjustable, rebound damping adjustable and TUV approved.
- TUV Approved Lowering is 20-50mm on the Front and 20-50mm on the Rear
- Suitable for Models with a Power Output of 55 to 155kW
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required and are not included.
- For vehicles manufactured before 4/02, the piston rod is fastened to the support bearing with an arched disk (piston rod threads are visible). In models built after 4/02, the piston rod mount is lowered and covered by a cap (piston rod so the threads are not visible)
- For rear axle camber adjustment we recommend the installation of the car specific adjustable control arm set specific for your aplication. Please let us know if this is something you would be looking for and we can price it accordingly