Mini LTD, the owner and provider of this Website. Mod A Mini LTD takes the
use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation to
your use of the Website.
and Conditions, which can be found at: https://www.modamini.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Mod A Mini
LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where
applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection
Laws; Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal
Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC
(Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national
implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation,
for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Mod A Mini LTD, we or us Mod A Mini LTD, a company incorporated in England and
Wales with registered number 11483157 whose registered office is at:
New Hall Lane,
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by Mod A Mini LTD and acting in the course of
their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to Mod A Mini LTD and
accessing the Website in connection with the provision of
such services; and Website the website that you are currently using,
www.modamini.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless
expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
2. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to subclauses,
3. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities,
trusts and partnerships;
4. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
5. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or
amendment of it;
with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be
accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may
provide to social media websites.
2. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Mod A Mini LTD is
the "data controller". This means that Mod A Mini LTD determines the
purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from
2.contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;in
How we collect Data
1. We collect Data in the following ways:
1.data is given to us by you; and
2.data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
1. Mod A Mini LTD will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
1. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or
through any other means;
2. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our
3. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although
you are not obliged to respond to them);
4.when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
5.when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
6.when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
1. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data
automatically, for example:
1.we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website.
This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and
navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with
which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its
Our use of Data
1. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in
order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when
using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following
1. internal record keeping;
2. improvement of our products/services;
3. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
4. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email,
telephone, or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update
2. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do
so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have
the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your
3. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your
consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
1. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you
have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for
more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing
similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your
consent as given unless you opt-out.
2. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit
consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when
consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
3. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the
right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your
consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
4.When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services,
the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between
you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Keeping Data secure
1. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your
Data, for example:
1. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that
is unique to you.
2. we store your Data on secure servers.
2. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any
suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised
access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this
e-mail address: Contact@modamini.co.uk.
3. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect
your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity
theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit
www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and
1. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will
only hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the
2. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for
legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
1. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
1. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold
about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such
information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about
you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly
unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may
refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons
2. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate
3. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data
from our systems.
4. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using
your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
5. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or
transfer your Data.
6. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including
where we use it for our legitimate interests.
2. To make enquiries exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw
your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal
basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:
3. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to
your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the
relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information
Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their
website at https://ico.org.uk/.
4. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current.
Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
1. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and
transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For
example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside
the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the
EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are
located outside the EEA.
2. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data
protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate
safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement,
incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the
European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based
in the United States of America.
3. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have
put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties
we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third
parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
1.This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We
have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content
websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
1. Mod A Mini LTD may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and
this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of
Mod A Mini LTD. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part
of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the
new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this privacy
policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was
originally supplied to us.
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or
any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your
privacy is protected.
reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2.If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this privacy
policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that
provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
3.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising
any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or
4.This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law
of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes
will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have
following the alterations.
You may contact Mod A Mini LTD by email at Contact@modamini.co.uk.